Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Invited to Your Past Lives


In this post I will not be able to convince you that you have lived before.  I can tell you that I know we have lived before and I can recount to you how I personally came to the realization and belief, but nothing that I say here is going to prove to you that it is real.  There must be something within you already to make that possible.  It is one of those things that you are ready to make a part of your reality or you aren’t.  So with that said, I will tell you what I know to be true and you may accept, if you are able to, or you may reject it, if at this stage of your evolution you are not in a position to make it a part of yourself.

There were a few psychics that I went to for readings in the days before I could do it myself who presented the concept of reincarnation to me as matter-of-factly as if they were talking about having been to a Chinese restaurant.  There were actually only two of them who really made the case for reincarnation a thing that I could relate to.  Many of them never even mentioned such a thing.  I assume that this was because it was not something that they were on a level to comprehend themselves.  Just because a person has the ability to read from the cosmos it does not necessarily follow that they have achieved more than a certain level of clairvoyant ability.   It is really no different from any life ability that one may achieve.  Some people are proficient at what they do and others are just good at it. This is not a character or intelligence flaw.  It is just representative of what level they have achieved.  I may take my car to an auto mechanic who is a genius at taking a car apart and putting it back together, but if all I need is a spark plug replacement there are others who can do the job just as well.  It is only a question of what level of expertise I really need at any given time.

There is one person who might make you believe in the existence of past lives without missing a beat in the telling, and you may not necessarily have a fully integrated conviction that reincarnation is so by just reading her story but you most likely will come away with a conviction that she has had past lives. 

British Clairvoyant and Author Jenny Cockell wrote a book called “Across Time and Death”.  The book was also titled “Yesterday’s Children” in the UK.  I have never read a more believable and compelling story than the one that Jenny tells in this book.  I don’t want to spoil the reading of the book for you as I truly believe that you will want to read it for yourself if you have an interest in such things, but it is about her remembering having had a past life as an Irish woman in the 1930’s and having died young, leaving her 6 children behind and not being able to let go of her fear for their well being even when she returned to earthly life again as someone else.  Jenny did something that I think most people would have been too intimidated to even consider; she tracked down her 6 children who were still living and now in their senior years.  It is one of the most beautiful stories that I have ever read and even if you are a skeptic to high heaven you will be moved when you read about her experience and how she was received and believed by them.  There are many books that I could recommend to you to get a background on the concept of reincarnation but none of them are as likely as Jenny Cockell’s book to make a believer out of you in theory, if nothing else.  This book is still available at Amazon.com and I highly recommend it to you.


Knowing that you have had past lives is one thing, but truly having a vision of one is something else altogether. There are ways to accomplish this if you are willing to search for a past life regressionist.  If you happen to know of one already or know of a hypnotist in your home town you are fortunate.  Give them a try if you are in a position to do so, but I would guess that most of you do not know anyone like that.  Even with having been told about some of my past lives and thinking that it was probable to have lived before I did not truly feel it. I happened to find a past life regression video by Richard Sutphen one day in a video store and all of that changed.  I didn’t have any real expectation that the video would induce a past life vision but I was incredibly wrong!  The first time that I watched it I had a vision of a past life with people who were a part of my life at that time and I was blown away at discovering why I was having so much difficulty in relating to these people.  I won’t go into the specifics of what I saw, but I will tell you what a past life vision looks like.  What I saw looked like a black and white photograph of a scene in that life.  While focusing on that “photograph” I could remember events surrounding it.  Sometimes you only need to see that one photographic image to know and understand what the entire life time was about in the sense that you will know why it is still important in your present life and the reasons for some of your current difficulties as they relate to present life people in your world.  The knowledge gleaned from this vision can change your whole perspective in an instant.  This experience was the first of many that I would have in my life and I cannot tell you how profound an effect the knowledge of where I have been has changed how I relate to people and to myself.  You will begin to understand the reasons behind feelings of unease that you may have with certain people and why you are drawn to certain others in a positive way.  You will never be the same.

I don’t know how well received Richard Sutphen’s hypnosis video was when he first produced it.  I found it many years after the fact in a used video store but I am here to say that the thing works and works well.  It may seem like such a simple thing to sit down and watch an old video but it was anything but that for me.  I thank the universe everyday for having found it.  I would thank Richard personally if I could.  It was truly a life changer and it was the catalyst for knowing the difference between having a true past life vision on my own, without the aid of the video and having visions that just seemed like random nonsense until I knew how these past life insights are given to us.  I don’t know if Richard Sutphen’s regression video is still available but if it is, I would highly recommend it to you.  I know that there are some past life regression videos on YouTube right now but I cannot say how well they will work for you if you try them.  I did watch one that I found there but since I already know how to access a past life vision the effect that it had on me may not be the same experience for you.  Test it out if it feels right to you.  Take the visions that you see with a grain of salt until you have spent a little mental time working with what you have seen. You will most likely know if it is a true accounting of one of your lifetimes if it presents you with an understanding and a clearer perspective on people and events that you are experiencing in your life right now.  These visions are not randomly given just for your amusement.  They are something that will have importance for you right now.  You have had many past lives and you cannot view them all at once.  The universe knows what you need before you do and will only provide information that is relevant for you now.  Do not be afraid of seeing your own demise in the past.  It is unlikely that you would be shown anything that can upset you unless you happen to need that to keep you from continuing on a dangerous path that you may be on at the moment.  The universe doesn’t try to scare the hell out of you unless you need something like that to make you stop a behavior that is likely to be disastrous for you or your are too skeptical for your own good.  If you are living recklessly now it is possible that you could get a sharp wake up call to having been reckless like this in former lives, but you are more likely to view something that feels true but is presented to you in an unbiased way.  You will probably feel very detached but certainly aware that this is absolutely you when you were living as someone else.  These visions might sound like they will throw you off the deep end but I can assure you that they will be anything but traumatic.

Once you have had a few past life visions with whatever aid you have used, be it a video or a regression with an experienced person, you will find that these insights will occur for you whenever they are something that you need.  They may appear in dreams or in mental visions or auditory form in the waking state but you will know what you are experiencing then and can use the information that is given to you for navigating through your life with an understanding of how your current experiences are related to events that were a part of you in another place and another time.  It is a part of the whole you, and knowing the whole you is one of the things that you are here to do.  Consider yourself quite advanced in the human species when you make it to this point.  Most people on this planet will never experience such a thing and that you have says much about your reason for being.  You are destined to master your own reality, and with focus and discipline you can make magic and miracles appear.  Lucky you!  And congratulations on coming so far in a world that throws you a curveball and chaos every chance that it gets.  I told you that you were much more than you have ever imagined.  Believe it!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to not only read my Blog but also post a comment.